Mission, Vision and Values
Regent Skills Training through excellent implementation of teaching, learning and assessment aspires to be an outstanding leader in the education sector. We provide support, guidance and tailored programmes to develop talented and skilled professionals enabling them to reach their full potential and exceed their employer’s expectations.
In a nutshell, our mission is to provide excellence in education and training for every student.
At Regent Skills Training excellence in education and training is:
- To encourage and enable students to set high milestones and achieve their ambitions.
- Focusing on creating best outcomes for students.
- Delivery by a team who is competent, knowledgeable, passionate and committed to what they do.
- Going beyond the learning programme we provide, supporting and guiding students to identify their skills and qualities they need to achieve success in a global economy.
Our vision is to be London’s leading further education independent provider.
Our values below are key principles and ideas people within our organisation along with our partners believe are important as they are a reflection of the way we work.
- Ambition is a key principle across all divisions in Regent Group. For the benefit of all our stakeholders we continuously look for ways to enable us to grow and develop our offerings.
- We have high aspirations for ourselves as well as all our students, we encourage creativity and boldness in all our work.
- We support all our students to develop and achieve their ambitions.
- We draw in external expertise enabling us to provide better outcomes for students by working closely with employers and other partners.
- We work together to support every student in achieving success.
- We are passionate in providing effective learning that is consistently high quality, focussed and relevant on outcomes to all our students.
- We always ensure to provide the best available opportunities to learn and be successful.