How to Apply
What do you need to bring?
- Valid Passport or Birth Certificate if passport unavailable
- Valid UK Residence Permit (if applicable)
- Completed registration form (all fields are completed in full)
- CV (if applicable)
- Qualification achieved
- National Insurance number
- Address history (previous and current)
- Documentation confirming receipt of any benefits
- Employment contract and payslips
Where do you need to go?
- Address: Regent Skills Training, Carmine Court, 202 Imperial Drive, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7HG
- Telephone: 0208 966 9900
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to do?
- Complete registration form and provide required documents
- Attend an interview with one of our advisors
- Take the BKSB online initial assessment test in English and Math
What is the next step?
- You will receive an offer letter once your application is approved by the Admissions Team, this may be on the same day or via post or email. We offer a place to our students within 21 working days from the date of interview
- Self-funded student
- You may qualify for Full or Co-Funding or an Adult Loan Facility for your course. Please call or visit us in person for further information on the application process and eligibility requirements.
You will be required to make a payment in order to reserve your place and successfully enrol onto your programme of learning. This is a registration fee payment that can cost between £150-£300 (registration fees vary on course subjects and levels).
Further information about Adult Learning Loans can be found by visiting – https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
Further information about Adult Education Budget can be found by visiting – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/adult-education-budget-aeb-devolution