Functional Skills can be delivered as stand-alone qualifications as well as being an integral part of a vocational qualification. Functional skills can be accessed for free through means of funding (subject to eligibility).
Who will benefit from Regent Skill Training’s functional skills courses?
Regent Skill Training’s functional skills qualifications are suitable for a wide range of individuals aged 16 and above, who would like to develop their English, and Mathematics skills as part of our course portfolio.
Functional Skills qualifications are particularly useful to
- Learners: young people and adults will develop important problem solving skills which make sure that they’re well prepared for employment, further learning and everyday life
- Employers: this initiative will help to ensure that employees can apply vital functional skills in work situations which will improve effectiveness and productivity
- Higher education: competency in the key subjects of English and Mathematics will help students progress to further achievement, and will help them to study independently.
Why Regent Skill Training’s functional skills qualifications?
The benefits you receive from doing functional Skills with Regent Skills Training are:
- On demand assessments for Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications awarded by Edexcel
- Learners can sit their external assessments whenever they are ready, with no marking windows subject to agreement with the tutor
- FREE access for learners to BKSB initial assessment and diagnostic tools
Functional Skills offered
We also provide
- Online testing for the Level 1 and 2 qualifications
- Great value registration prices including certification
- High-quality support including free access to our Functional Skills experts
- Free sample assessment materials – both online and paper-based
- Functional Skills training days
- Top tips for exams